iManage is our functionally rich local authority gazetteer and forms the core of our solutions for creating and maintaining the streets, property and land that form the Local Land and Property Gazetteer (LLPG) and Local Streets Gazetteer (LSG). It also allows for the sharing of streets and properties with GeoPlace, as well as other systems and people within the council.
British Standard BS7666
iManage enables the creation and maintenance of every aspect of a property, land and street as defined by the British Standard BS7666, complete with Unique Property Reference Number (UPRN), Unique Street Reference Number (USRN) and the geographic coordinates. It also provides the capability of searching on every element the above. In addition, it has multiple advanced features to improve the productivity of a local authority custodian using it, allowing you to:
Advanced features of iManage
- Create and maintain BLPUs and their associated LPIs, Classification, Provenances & Application Cross References according to the current BS7666 standard.
- Search across every element of the above.
- View the streets and properties in a map with the ability to add extra mapping layers such as MasterMap.
- Consume WMS for the mapping.
- Drag and drop BLPUs within the map window.
- Set default values of some of the data to speed up data entry & ensure accuracy.
- Range create multiple properties, including child properties, with the ability to move them to their geographical location by dragging and dropping.
- Multi-edit multiple properties at the same time.
- Change Ward and Parish boundaries globally without having to change individual properties.
- Create streets and Elementary Street Units (ESUs).
- Modify, split or merge ESUs to accommodate rural and urban development.
- Utilise full multi-lingual capability.
- Export to GeoPlace via DTF 7.3 v3.1
- Customise the product to suit your own tasks/preferences, including what you see and where.